Guidelines for submitting publications
The publications database contains publications of EUROPHRAS members about the topic of phraseology. It is extended continuously.
In addition to that, the section “New publications” highlights recent book publications.
Members need to submit their publications to the editorial board, if they want to see them on the EUROPHRAS site. The authors are solely responsible for the correctness of the bibliographic information.
Please heed the following guidelines:
- The publication must be concerned with phraseology (in a broad sense).
- No publications “to appear“ or “in print” are accepted.
- Please submit complete bibliographic information.
- If bibliographic information is translated, please provide the original title in addition to the translated title. Non-latin alphabets may be used.
The editorial board adds submitted publications to the database as soon as possible.
Section “New publications”
Additionally, a publication appears in the section “New publications” if the following conditions are met:
- It is a book publication (monograph or anthology).
- The date of publication is no more than one year before the time of submission. For example in the year 2011, only publications which appeared in 2010 or 2011 are accepted.
- A publication in the section “New publications” stays visible for 12 months.
Specifics for submission:
- If possible, provide a picture of the book’s cover.
- Please mention explicitly that a publication qualifies for the section “New publications” to make sure that it is not overlooked.